Welcome to the Just British Online Motoring Magazine Forums

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted - Land Rover Discovery II
Looking for a good deal on a LR Discovery II though would consider an earlier one. Needs to be running and usable, not looking for a project car. 

I am in Charleston, SC. Let me know what you have!
It has got to be pretty. No bad booboos. Ac is important.
A Land Rover...are you sure?? You know reliability is not their strong suit. Then again, that is not everyone's priority. Maybe but two, cause one is always going be in the shop, a strategy that Jaguar owners are familiar with...
(11-25-2016, 11:48 AM)Bob Seidler Wrote: A Land Rover...are you sure??   You know reliability is not their strong suit.  Then again, that is not everyone's priority.  Maybe but two, cause one is always going be in the shop, a strategy that Jaguar owners are familiar with...

Yup, I'm sure! And I plan on doing most of the work myself, as always. And if properly maintained, they can be much more dependable than most people think. A different beast, yes, but I used to drive a 1970 Series II (I think, maybe a series III?) and I loved it. Looking for a V8 Land Rover with a bit of comfort and enough oomph to pull stuff. Hence, a Discovery. And I really like the look and feel of the Discovery I and II.
Michael Carnell - Charleston, SC
Editor of Just British Online Motoring Magazine
Done!  One just so happened to follow me home.  Needs a bit of work, but should fit the bill.

[Image: 2002-LR-Disco-Initial-Front-e1480988242868.jpg]
Michael Carnell - Charleston, SC
Editor of Just British Online Motoring Magazine